130 Million Americans received Economic Impact Payments; The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury proudly announce that almost 130 million Americans have received Economic Impact Payments throughout the United States. Both of the government agencies announced that in less than five weeks, worth more than $218 billion as Economic Impact Payments has been delivered to 130 million Americans. Moreover, more than $2.5 billion delivered to U.S. territories for payment to territory residents are not included in these $218 billion Economic Impact Payments. By April 17, around 88 million Americans already received their Economic Impact Payments and the IRS released state-by-state Economic Impact Payments figures. More than 150 million Economic Impact Payments in total are expected to receive Economic Impact Payments in USA.
The Secretary at Treasury, Mr. Steven T. Mnuchin, shared his thoughts regarding 130 Million Americans received Economic Impact Payments in a recorded time period and said,
This Administration has delivered Economic Impact Payments to Americans in record time. More payments are on their way as we continue to deliver this much-needed relief to the American people.
130 Million Americans Received Economic Impact Payments
Following categories of eligible 130 Million Americans received Economic Impact Payments issued by IRS and treasury:
- 2018 and 2019 tax filers received Economic Impact Payments whose bank account information is on file with the Internal Revenue (IRS), regardless of their Adjusted Gross Income (AGI).
- 2018 and 2019 tax filers received Economic Impact Payments whose bank account information is not on file with the Internal Revenue (IRS) but they have an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) up to $30,000.
- 2018 and 2019 tax filers received Economic Impact Payments regardless of their regardless of AGI whose bank account information is not on file with the Internal Revenue (IRS) but they provided information through the “Get My Payment” web portal by April 29, 2020.
- Non-filers received Economic Impact Payments who submitted information through the “Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here” web portal by April 29, 2020.
- Social Security and Railroad Benefits recipients received Economic Impact Payments who did not file taxes in 2018 or 2019 but they received a 2019 Form SSA-1099 or Form RRB-1099.
Check below the table that shows Economic Impact Payments issued by IRS & Treasury with payment dates through May 8, 2020. The table shows complete details of 130 Million Americans received Economic Impact Payments:
|Economic Impact Payment|
|Payment Method||Volume Of Recipients||Amount Delivered|
|Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)||108,571,933||$188,186,325,827|
It must be noted that Electronic Funds Transfer (EFTs) were made through Direct Deposit to the bank accounts of eligible individuals. 1,059,241 payments were made to Direct Express Cards at a value of $1,252,815,477 from the total.
If you are an eligible individual to receive Economic Impact Payment but you did not received it yet, then click here to check status of your pending Economic Impact Payment. If necessary, provide additional information on the same link so that you receive your Economic Impact Payment as soon as possible.