Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info and the IRS Tool’; The U.S. Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service today launched a new web tool (Non-filers: Enter Payment I nfo Here) that allows quick registration for Economic Impact Payments for those who don’t normally file a tax return. The Non-Filer Tool can help all non-filer Americans to get registered for Economic Impact Payments. The launch of Non-Filer Tool for Economic Impact Payments makes it sure that even those specific citizens of the United States, who do not file taxes, also get Coronavirus relief from the government.
The IRS further reminded taxpayers that Economic Impact Payments will be distributed automatically to most people this week. Eligible taxpayers who filed their tax returns for the year 2019 or 2018 will receive the Economic Impact Payments automatically. In case of those people receiving Social Security retirement, survivors, disability (SDDI), or survivor benefits and Railroad Retirement benefits, the IRS says that they will also receive automatic payments in the near future. Not only this, social security recipients will also receive automatic payments as coronavirus relief.
The Commissioner at Internal Revenue Service, Mr. Chuck Rettig, shared his words on the launch of Non-filers: Enter Payment Info Here feature,
People who don’t have a return filing obligation can use this tool to give us basic information so they can receive their Economic Impact Payments as soon as possible. The IRS and Free File Alliance have been working around the clock to deliver this new tool to help people.
The IRS and the Free File Alliance jointly launched a new non-filer tool which is absolutely free of cost and has easy interface to use. Those U.S. people who do not have a return filing obligation, including those with too little income to file can make the most of IRS online Non-Filer Tool for receiving their Economic Impact Payments. It must be noted that this feature is available on IRS.gov. Furthermore, the users are directed to look for ‘Non-filers: Enter Payment Info Here’ to take them directly to the tool. If you need any assistance in receiving your Economic Impact Payments as non-filer in USA, you can contact us now.
How Do I Use The Non-Filers: Enter IRS Payment Info Tool?
Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here tool is simple and easy to use. Those people who do not normally file a tax return can complete their process to get register for automatic Economic Impact Payments. The steps to use Non-Filers Tool to receive Economic Impact Payments are given below:
- Go to IRS.gov and click on the“Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here”
- Enter your basic information including Social Security number, name, address, and dependents.
- On the basis of the entered info, the IRS confirms the eligibility of the particular user as non-filer to receive Economic Impact Payments.
- After successful eligibility, the IRS calculates and sends Economic Impact Payment to the accounts of non-filers.
- To receive Economic Impact Payment, the users will also be asked for their bank or financial account information that will allow the IRS to deposit payment directly in account.
- If the users do not provide bank account info, their payment will be mailed to them.
While using non-filers: enter payment info tool, the users must consider following points:
- IRS Non-Filers Tool to get Economic Impact Payment will not result in any taxes being owed.
- Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info is secure and privacy protected and the info shared here is totally safe.
- Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Tool is absolutely free to use and it is a part of IRS Free File Fillable Forms.
Who Should Use The Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Tool?
IRS Non-Filers Tool to get Economic Impact Payment is designed for those U.S. people who did not file a tax return for 2018 or 2019. Furthermore, those who don’t receive Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), or survivor benefits or Railroad Retirement benefits can also use IRS Non-Filers Tool. Other people who can consider using the Non-Filers tool to obtain Economic Impact Payments include:
- Lower Income People: Those individuals who have not filed a 2018 or 2019 return because they are under the normal income limits for filing a tax return can use Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info The eligible low income recipients to get Economic Impact Payments include single filers who made under $12,200 and married couples making less than $24,400 in 2019.
- Veterans Beneficiaries & Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Recipients:The IRS is continuously working to find ways that can help in the automatic transfer of Economic Impact Payments to a particular group of people. This group includes SSI recipients plus those who receive veterans disability compensation, pension or survivor benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs as well as those who did not file a tax return for the 2018 or 2019 tax years. The IRS directs these people to either use Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info option now or wait for the automatic payments to their accounts. The IRS is reviewing automatic payment options to make simpler delivery of Economic Impact Payments for these people.
- Social Security, SSDI & Railroad Retirement Beneficiaries with Qualifying Dependents:The IRS will transfer automatic $1,200 Economic Impact Payments to the stated group of people. In order to claim the $500 payment per child, people in this specific group can use IRS Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info toll is they have qualifying children under age 17.
- Students & Others: The IRS says that if someone else claims for an individual in their tax return, the individual will not be eligible for the Economic Impact Payment or using the IRS Non-Filer
The IRS extended tax filing deadline to July 15 to file income tax returns. Not only this, IRS is also facilitating Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Ammunition Businesses as well as Expats, Trusts, Estates, Corporations & others with extension of deadline as coronavirus relief. Stay connected with Black Ink to know all latest updates about automatic Economic Impact Payment starting date in USA.